Sunday 17 May 2015

It Is A Beautiful Day !!!!


It is a beautiful day (“Sun”day). I kind of repeatedly say this line whenever the weather is beautiful and when I am in a joyful and happy mood. Today was one such day.
Chennai had showers in peak summer. It was cool and nice.

I had a to-do list for the weekend. On Saturday I did complete some of them but lot more was pending for today. I started off with the most daunting task of organizing my closet. It took close to 2 hours to sort things and rearrange. I was relieved and happy when I saw an organized closet.

Then I moved on to my next task to book an online ticket for my aunt. The site was acting crazy for the past couple of days. I said a prayer, crossed my fingers and logged into the site. The site was finally working well and I had booked the tickets in no time. After every task I finished, I kept saying “It’s a beautiful day”. Somehow saying that gives me a positive vibe. J

Nothing can be more elevating when you browse through an old magazine inspirations when you are in such a mood. Today I picked up one of my favorites in the lot. “Interiors India’s Second Volume of India’s first annual on interior design”.  


I would like to present one of the home tours in the magazine for you. The pages in the magazine were coming out so I had to carefully scan them.

Click on the images for a larger view.









No comments:

Post a Comment