Tuesday 21 April 2015

Flower Power Tuesday's


I will be posting regularly on flower power . If you have a particular flower which you want me to post..let me know in the comments :)

No one can describe a flower better than "The Mother".

This week's flower is  Tagetes/ Marigold which signifies "Plasticity". 







That which can easily change its form is "plastic". Figuratively, it is suppleness, the capacity to adapt to circumstances or necessities. When I ask you to be plastic in relation to the Divine, I mean not to resist the Divine with the rigidity of preconceived ideas and fixed principles.
THE MOTHER

The physical being and physical consciousness must be very plastic to be able to lend themselves to all the necessary changes, so as to be one way one day, another way the next, and so on.
THE MOTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment